Monday, March 2, 2009

First Day

Today is a special day for me. Now I am sitting in front of the computer and blogging. I have not touched on the computer since last night. It's quite impossible for me. When I was at home, alone, I will be sitting in front of the computer and surfing he internet till my mum come back from work. I also watch some dramas.

Today is my first day of work. It's a fresh start for me. Knowing new people and learning the hard work. Today, my senior just let me refer to one company so that I can review the work done and familiar with the job I will be doing in the future. Besides, she also teaches me and my new colleague on the system they use in the company.

Halfway thru the learning process, my boss called to ask some of us to go to his office to have a talk. First time go to his office and talk to him. Btw, he is a YB in my hometown. 30++ years of experience in accounting and still in the process of learning. This is what he said during the conversation.

Besides, I also 'given' a laptop for my own use. For me, it is heavy. Heavier than my laptop which is now in my brother custody. I have to bring back home and bring to office everyday. Whao..

For me, the environment of the company is good. The seniors are willing to teach us who are still new in the company. The employee benefit also nice, I think. There will be a birthday dinner this friday for the March 'baby'. But, I think not included me.. Haha.. (as I didn't see my name in the birthday 'baby' list) But, it's ok for me..

So.. I'm here to say thank you to Diana for the good luck and encouragement. I hope also Diana and Soke Yee will enjoy the work life and good luck with it..

No comments: