Monday, March 23, 2009

Again and again

When I was studying, I kept on thinking how nice it would be for me if I finish studying and graduate. However, when I started doing job, I was like kept on thinking back the time I was still young and studying. No need to worry about the financial problems, not so deep into it. Now, I get bored for the working life. Keep on doing the same thing everyday. Except that it is different companies and figures. The procedures are still the same. Busy.. Busy.. Busy.. Especially this time.. Almost peak period already.

I'm still working on the same company. The accountant hasn't send me the slip or resit that I want and I still left RM 5306.00 unbalanced. The CTB, FTB, IS and BS just left this amount to be adding to link with.

Today, while doing my cash payment voucher, I was asked by my senior to fill in tax form again. This time is Form C and Form R, which I have not do it before. I was stucked in the Form R. It was confusing and I don't know how. Tomorrow have to keep on doing it and finish it quickly to let my tax senior check. Hopefully can do it.

My pc rosak again. This time really don't know why. Suddenly blackout and nothing come out. Have to go check again. Hopefully the pc will return back soon.

Tommorow will be a busy day for me. Tax form, vouching and go to bank to open bank account. Have to bring aong my birth cert and passport as my i.c cannot be use. Rosak... So cham.. Everything rosak. Have to go repair. Next time I am the one who rosak.. Haha..

No comments: