Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First..

After having my review on the work done of my senior, I was given an assignment which is also my first assignment in the firm. When I received it, I was liked 'har'.. How come will like that? Let's me explain..

First of all, the assignment that I get is a newly operate company. That's mean I have to do the first audit. No reference on the company for last year. I thought senior wont give me so hard de assignment. But, I got it.

It took me almost 4 hours ++ to sort the payment voucher. I got it wrong for the first time so have to re-sort it again. I was like 'Haii.. First assignment I have to take nearly 1 afternoon to sort the payment. So slow.. Dunno how my senior will think about me. I'm a slow learner.'

Tomorrow will be a challenging day for me. I have to get some help from my junior that my senior ask me to to get help from. Hope that I can cope with it very well and fast. Just hope that I can do well in the first assignment. Learn more and learn from my mistake.

Plus oil to me.. ^^v

No comments: