Thursday, February 17, 2011

15th of CNY....


Today is the 15th of CNY, ie. Chap Goh Mei... Which is so called Chinese Valentine's. Today, my office off work one hour earlier than usual. I went back home at 3.30pm. When I reached home, I saw my mum busy preparing for the dinner since she also went back early from work.

Tonight special is my favourite, 'Ka Cha Ma'. This is my favourite. When we have dinner at my grandma's she will always prepare this dish. I like it... By the way, today my mum asked me to stand by and watched her cook. Today she is teacher I am student. There are a lot of things need to be prepared. Tea leaf, ginger, chickens and the most important is the alcohol... The most matter..
I enjoyed the dish as this is my favourite. After the dinner, I stayed at the kitchen with my mum. Waiting for her cut her bee hive cake. But this time the cake do not look like what she used to do. Different texture. But I prefer this. By the way it will also be my lunch tomorrow...

These two days, I was busy clearing the top three assignments in my lists. One has sent it to sign.. But still got two more on my desk as I need to called he client to come and take it. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me..


Still got 3 more hours, we need to say goodbye to CNY.. Before it last, I'm here to wish all my friends and family, ' Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Chap Goh Mei'. Enjoy the day....

1 comment:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Happy Chap Goh Mei to you, my friend =p