Sunday, February 6, 2011

3rd Day of CNY + Wedding Dinner

Yesterday, I went to Dynasty Hotel for wedding dinner with my family. Actually, me and my sisters are only the representatives of our uncles and aunts as they are not around in Miri. Then, I got the chance to have wedding dinner at Dynasty Hotel since some of them say the dishes are quite good. I wanna try it.

When I reached there, we just found out that our number for the table had changed. We sat with people we didn't know. But, for me, I didn't really know the people there, even the groom although we were invited by the groom's family. Just my mum know them better.

There were a lot of people there. From young til old.. Different ages.. For me, I'm not really like attending the wedding dinner. Of course, the dishes for wedding dinner are nice as we are not eating them everyday, just once a while. But the time fir having the dinner start always delayed. Sometimes 30 minutes. But, last night, it's almost 1 hour delayed. OMG.. Sitting on the chair waiting for the bride and groom to walked in took so long of time. Fortunate I was still full when I reached the hotel. The delayed of time made me felt uncomfortable. That means the dinner will end late.

After the bride and groom walked in with the first dish, the dinner started. The food is ok but the flow of the next dish come out took some time. We had to wait for the 1st dish's plate to be cleaned and wait for some time the 2nd dish just came out. So long.. Wait till he neck became long.. While waiting for the dishes, they started having karaoke time which almost every wedding got. Although I didn't really like this kind of time, but the voices were quite good and not bad. Got old and new songs. It's funny to see some of them even gave roses to the singers. Some of them even danced.

After having the 4th dishes it's almost 9 something already. For me, it's quite late already as it's only the 4th dishes only. So, we decided to go home. During the dinner, one of my relatives kept on came to my place and talked to me about my job and wanted me to change my job. I'm not sure what to say to her. Just answer what she need to know. Haii... Now, I'm scared on meeting her. Haha... Fortunate, I'm not always meeting her.

This wedding dinner had gave me a not so good impression due to the delay of time. I rather did not go to this dinner. Too bad....

No comments: