Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tiring...

Today is a quite tiring day for me. After the reunion dinner, I just remember that I forgot to wash the car. Because of that I needed to wash the car under the moonlight and fireworks kept shooting up into the sky. Scared.. Scared.

It's quite a tiring job in washing the car. Due to the dysfunctional pipe water, I needed to carry the bucket of water through and forth to wash the car. Tired.. Tired.. Tired..

Now reading the novel from the laptop while watching the astro channel 301. Now airing the competition between the rabbit and tortoise.. Quite looking forward to it.. Astro and My Fm DJs..

By the way, I'm here to wish all of you, 'Happy Chinese New Year and have a fruitful and meaning rabbit year.. All the best and God bless all of you...'

No comments: