Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holding Hands...

This morning, I went to church for Sunday worship. Before it start, I saw a husband holding the wife's hand in searching for place to sit. I like it when I saw it. They are always holding each other hands when I saw them.
There are different kinds of holding hands. For me, holding hands is a way to show love and friendship. It's a need in showing supports and also guides to people in needs.

I like this kind of holding hands. Parents and newborn child. The kind of love and trust that are needed.

The siblings kind of holding hands. Along the growing time....

Grandparents and grandchild's kind of holding hands.. A connection of old and young age...

Couple's holding hands... Ways of showing the love..

Marriage's holding hands.. Ways of showing loves and willingness to build up the marriage together ad go through the difficulties together..

Lastly, this kind of holding hand are the one we needed. God and son's kind of holding hands. When we need Him the most He will always be there.

No comments: