Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally....

Actually, when this morning when I stepped in the office, I had forgotten that today is the day my ACCA exam's result come out. I just totally forget about it and wanted to check it.

When I came back home, as usual, I will surf the net. Facebook, email and online novel.... Then when I open my mail to check my mail, OMG I just saw the word 'exam result'.. At that point I just realised to start pray. Although I think that it would not be useful then. Scare to click on that mail.

When I finally open the mail, scrolling down the page, pass by my name and id number, then the word 'result' come into my eyes. 'Pass' is the result I want. Haha.. I was so shocked when I see it. I really pass my paper. Oh My Godness... I finally pass my paper. After 5 times.. A long way to come to this.. Time and money... (convert to paun).. That's killing me..

Anyway, I finally pass it. I am so happy and shock in seeing the result. Now I need to prepare my next paper which is also my last paper.. Headache in looking at the books.. Haii... Add oil to me...

1 comment:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Congratulation for passing your paper. Glad to hear that. Gambate for your coming paper