Tuesday, February 15, 2011

......

Sitting in front the home pc, I am still thinking what am I going to write this time. Before that, I went to read my friend's blog about her valentine's day. Pity her that she was sick on this special day. Just hope that she is well now and healthy everyday.

Just now, my grandma, uncles and aunties came and pay us a visit. My mum and aunt had a long chat. Mother's talks as usual.. Worry about that and this thing. That what's everyone mother is.

By the way, my niece got come to visit us also. What a sweet kid she is. She is smart and likes to talk.. She starts her primary school this year. I think she quite enjoys the study life despite the difficulties she faces. I like playing with her although sometimes I really need to guess on what she is talking about. Haha... Sometimes, I also ask her to spell some words. She is quite a fast learner.

Tomorrow start work again. 2nd day of the absence of my colleague sitting beside me. Today got the chance to meet her during the CNY visit. Tomorrow office will be little people in as most of them need to go out for audit. As for me, I need to rush for my accounts to be sent out for clients to sign. Deadline is reaching. Have to get use to it already as the peak will be coming soon.. Next month.. Quite fast the time has passed by...

First time write blog on this time. Late at night, for me. CNY still left 2 says. I'm here to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Chap Goh Mei....

No comments: